Hi Everyone!

I've been on the mailing lists for a long time under a few different email
addresses.  I want to continue to contribute to MINA but the chatter on
other projects, mainly SSHD, is blowing away my MINA folder in my email on
a daily basis.

I would appreciate some ideas on how to create more isolation between the
different working groups: MINA vs FTP vs SSHD to make support and
discussions more concise.  My primary idea is to split the mailing list
into a mailing list for each working group.  OpenJDK does this, each main
component group has their own mailing lists.

Any ideas?