Hi,

I'll open a PR in due course for the tests for DIRMINA-1076/1077. But I don't thinkthat the release needs to wait for this.

Thanks and cheers,
Chris.

On 03/03/18 21:32, Jonathan Valliere wrote:
No, I don’t feel like fixing it.  It really duplicates the efforts of some
other existing unit tests.  Specifically the ones referenced in
DIRMINA-1076/1077

Please revert one of the AprIoProcessor commits.  Otherwise, I don’t have
anything else.

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 3:23 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>