I get your point.

It's possible to add a logger filter more than once in the chain, assuming
the name is not the same. I would argue that for any event to start at the
Head in order for it to traverse all the filter is a bit spurious: such
event is likely not to be process by any filter.

I'll see if adding a fireEvent() method in the head filter is not more
'consistent' with what we currently have for other events, and rename
'fire' to 'event'.

Thanks !

--
Regards,