I am concerned about the precedent of making new releases for singular
fixes because often there isn't enough compliance testing involved before
becoming an official release.  We had that problem not too long ago where
the SSL code changes broke major compatibility with existing projects.
Emmanuel, how do you feel about releasing SNAPSHOT versions?  Could the CI
be configured to do this?  This way, we can push to maven and allow
customers to test the SNAPSHOT versions before moving to releases.