Hi Alex,

disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with MINA or Apache. But in general I think you should put a little more effort into your issues. E.g. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-1140 has a screen shot (!) of an Exception and especially no instructions to reproduce the issue. Which JDK, which OS, what did you do exactly? Please see http://sscce.org/

This will make it a lot easier for someone to analyze your issue.

Best regards,
Chris.