Hello ysh329,

This tutorial should help you get started with adding a new operator to
MXNet by taking you through various MXNet components.

http://mxnet.io/how_to/new_op.html

Thanks
Sandeep Krishnamurthy

On Jun 22, 2017 9:56 AM, "Dominic Divakaruni" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Hi ysh329,
> I've added you on.
>
> check out http://mxnet.io/how_to/new_op.html
>
> and start a thread on this mailing list if you run into issues
>
> On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 8:21 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Hello, my dear MXNet brothers!
> > I request an invitation to the channel to MXNet Slack channel. My email
> is
> > Slack email: [email protected] .
> > I want to implement a depth-wise conv operator. Is there any guide about
> > how to accomplish a operator!
> > Besides, I want to be a real MXNet contributor, not only contribute small
> > docs mistakes.
> > Thanks a lot!
>
>
>
>
> --
>
>
> Dominic Divakaruni
> 206.475.9200 Cell
>

Reply via email to