Like it!
It’s cute, fun and playful. For me it also associates with speed.

Hagay

On 9/28/17, 20:08, "Henri Yandell" <bay...@apache.org> wrote:

    Love :)

    Lots of good connections here. Nice feather style/colour in the bunny's
    silhouette, nice "magic" overlay for connection to Clarke's third law (any
    sufficiently deep learning is indistinguishable from magic), great name
    connection to 'mx' and the Chinese zodiac may, if appropriate, speak well
    to MXNet's popularity in China (looking to those from/more versed in
    China's culture for help there).

    I do note that the zodiac rabbit's lucky colours are Apache's colours in
    the feather.

    Anyway - love it :)

    Hen