Hi All,

Instead of this email getting lost in the hundreds of emails on dev@,
should we have an *Apache way guidelines wiki page for MXNet* based on the
various dos and don’ts learnt?

We are in incubating phase and likely to make some mistakes and learn from
them. However, we also want to learn from the mistakes of other Apache
projects and also contribute to that guidelines list.

Later, we can propose our guidelines page to contribute back to the *main
Apache guidelines page for incubating projects*.

Bhavin Thaker.