@Sandeep, while I've had good experiences with CodeBuild, I'm not sure if
it would address the needs of this project due to lack of instance type
options.  For example I don't believe they support GPU instances, which are
required for a large portion of our build/test process.  I'd propose we use
simple reactive auto-scaling groups (based on Jenkins queue length) which
should also be quite easy to maintain.

-Kellen