Small update regarding the status of the new CI: We've been able to get
ubuntu builds and tests up and running.

I’ve received requests to provide exact times for all important stages of
the CI. As the first runs have been executed successfully, I’ll provide you
with some data. This will give you a small guidance where our bottlenecks
are located and in which field we can have improvements. All jobs of the
same stage are being executed in parallel.

In the following you’ll see the durations of all Ubuntu-Builds and -Tests.
They are all (CPU- and GPU-tests) executed on a G3.8xlarge with 32 vCPUs.
These times only cover the actual core execution time of the task
*without* stashing,
cleaning etc.

Build:

   - Amalgamation: 3m40s
   - Amalgamation MIN: 3m49s
   - *CPU: Openblas: 8m38s*
   - *GPU CUDA7.5+cuDNN5: 11m55s*
   - *GPU: MKLML: 9m42s*

Unit Test:

   - Perl CPU: 17m36s
   - Perl GPU: 8m31s
   - *Python2: CPU: 1h10m10s*
   - Python2: GPU: 14m10s
   - Python2: MKLML-CPU: 10m25s + 1m43s = 12m08s
   - Python2: MKLML-GPU: 14m19s
   - *Python3: CPU: 1h8m26s*
   - Python3: GPU: 14m58s
   - Python3: MKLML-CPU: 10m31s (seems like this job is not running the
   Python2-Train-Tests)
   - Python3: MKLML-GPU: 13m37s
   - *R: CPU: 20m6s + 9s + 9m58s = 30m13s*
   - *R: GPU: 21m50s + 10s + 1m17s = 23m17s*
   - Scala: CPU: 2m18s + 3m57s = 6m15s

Integration Test:

   - Caffe GPU: 7m42s
   - Python GPU: 1m47s
   - Cpp-package GPU: 59s

The next step is to get Windows up and running and improve execution time
on CPU-tasks.

-Marco