OK, let me clarify this. NNVM now contains two part of the library, to
facilitate the migration.

- NNVM core library, which does not depend on tvm, and is what MXNet using
now.
- NNVM compiler, which depends on core library and tvm.

So to build MXNet binary, you can simply use the current source tree,
without worrying whether TVM submodule is in source or not. You do not have
to ship binaries that are in TVM.

I do not recall any discussion in terms of licensing problem of TVM. as far
as I know it is Apache and follows the same license structure as nnvm did,
so if you want to ship tvm source, please let me know what the problem is
and we can work to fix that

Tianqi