Hi everyone,

Just some status update regarding the release:

1. More license fixes by @mbaijal are merged.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/9554 for the perl package
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/9556 for the docs folder
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/9559 for the ci_build folder

2. Two tests failed intermittently, reported by @marcoabreu in another
thread. We(@anirudh2290 and I) are looking into them.
- test_operator_gpu.test_correlation
<http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/blue/organizations/jenkins/incubator-mxnet/detail/PR-9560/1/pipeline/>
There were no changes for the test and implementation of this operator for
the past two months. Is anyone using this operator? We are currently trying
to reproduce the error.
- test_forward.test_consistency
<http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/blue/organizations/jenkins/incubator-mxnet/detail/PR-9522/1/pipeline/>
It looks like the downloaded numpy file is truncated. We'll make a PR to
update the test.

3. More API changes since 1.0.0 reported by @szha
- https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/9040
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/9040>