Hi Pedro,

Actually my team had the exact same requirement and we now have an internal
MXNet package with all the necessary header files. Note that if you have some
custom operators and plan to write an extension library for them, you are going
to need to copy not only the public header files but also the private ones
under the src directory. Unfortunately the separation of public and private
types are not well-defined and there is definitely some room for improvement.
Just let me know if you need any feedback.

By the way I am working on writing a CMake Find-module for MXNet. In case you
are interested I can keep you posted.

-Can