The decision for not testing LAPACK was that at the point in time we brought it
in, CI was using Ubuntu 14.04 where lapack will not get automatically
pip-installed with Openblas (you need to install it explicitly). Higher Ubuntu
versions will automatically install liblapack with openblas.
We should enable permant testing of lapack (resp. linalg-functions). Thanks for
driving this.
Asmus

    Am Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2018, 01:21:37 MEZ hat Marco de Abreu
<marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com> Folgendes geschrieben:

 That's a good idea!

Maybe Sukwon or Vikram have some more data about the most common setups our
users have?

-Marco