Hi

I would like to raise the issue that maintaining two overlapping build
systems is too much overhead. It adds unnecessary complexity and
differences on how the project is built.

For example, openmp is used differently from CMake and Make, in the former
the one provided by gcc is used and in the later is compiled from the
3rdparty folder.

I think this situation is not sustainable for the project, and specially if
we add that we want to support compilation and cross compilation on devices.

My proposal would be to identify any gaps that are not covered by the CMake
build system, cover them and make CMake the single build system for MXNet,
well tested and fully supported.

Pedro.