Under the current SemVer-policy, this change must not be merged into a 1.x
release branch and that's why I am downvoting. I agree that this change is
necessary in general, but it requires the other vote to pass in order to be
possible within a MXNet 1.x release.

Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com> schrieb am Mo., 12. März
2018, 17:56: