I think for China we need to cross-post to WeChat. Apparently, there
is already blog post activity for MXNet there, and it would make sense
to be on that platform directly.

Can a China user access the Apache blog site that Hen mentioned? Also,
I'm not familiar with the Apache blog and how you contribute. I don't
see info about it on Confluence or elsewhere. Certainly sounds like
something that needs some attention and to be part of regular
communications.