Hi Pedro, All,

1) I would suggest that we run “ulimit -c unlimited” in every CI Slave
machine at startup to enable core-dump and get stack trace.

2) Valgrind on Python generates so much noise that extracting signal from
it is painful, but it is still worth trying it out and look at the messages
towards the end when the crash happens.  Valgrind on a one-liner python
code generates noise and this demonstrates that python itself is not
Valgrind-clean.

3) If there are C++ APIs to trigger the same functionality as the current
problematic use-case, then one could write a small program to reproduce the
crash and then use Valgrind to get to the culprit portion of the code
quickly.

Bhavin Thaker.