Hello,

FYI, master is currently broken. This is caused by two conflicting PRs
being merged at the same time [1][2].

The reason why this is possible is the following: A PR will be always be
rebased on top of master if it gets a new commit. GitHub stores the result
and shows the PR as successfully validated. If there's a new commit being
pushed onto the master in between the time the PR validation has started
and the PR gets merged, it will not get validated since the old check is
being reused. Most of the times this does not cause any problems since most
PRs are not mutually exclusive, but unfortunately, we just ran into this
problem. The bring the master back into a stable state (I have had 30 test
failures on my test env and all PRs will fail), I created a revert PR at
[3].

After this PR has been merged, all PRs should pass validation again. Please
excuse the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Marco

[1]: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/10736