Just wanted to bring everyone's attention to the label: Good First Issue.

When you're going through new issues and labelling, keep this one in mind,
so there are opportunities for new members to the project. I think a lot of
people would like to contribute, but often the issues are so complex they
don't know where or how to start.

If you see a pattern in issues or a task that can be broken up into
manageable bits, create a Good First Issue - something that is clear and
attainable. I think the other similar label, Call for Contribution,
encompasses larger feature sets, rather than introductory kinds of
contributions.

Cheers,
Aaron