Hi Aaron

This is great!  what about including social feed like MXNet twitter or
medium on the home page as well?
I also miss a quick install instruction like other frameworks have in a
high visibility place, so there's less friction to try the framework. I
think current install instructions are too tedious and not easy enough.

Pedro.