Hello Cathy,
that's a great proposal. Thank you!

A few comments from my side:
- Good idea with the alias. We should have a special email-list for
automated reports to prevent spamming dev@.
- "Create weekly email to internal team members:" -> email-list
- "Part II - Label Bot - Amazon cloudwatch event (a) will trigger lambda
function(a) 9am every Monday. " -> Why don't we try to classify them ASAP?
- "This bot should have restricted permissions to avoid unexpected
operations." -> AFAIK, Apache does not allow bot accounts and we have to
use a committers credentials instead. This is not a big issue since we
already do this, but just to keep that in mind.

Best regards,
Marco