Hi all,

I am one of the maintainer for MXNet Scala package. Currently I am building up
a hash-check system on the generated API through C. The PR  is in this URL:
A file named FILEHASH will be added to the Scala that created the MD5 string of
the generated API document. It will check the signature of all the operators
during Scala CI testing. The reason I am doing this is to make sure Scala
developers will always be reminded if there is an operator name/argument
changes happened in different PRs. More detailed info explained in here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/MXNet+Scala+API+Usability+Improvement

Pros:
This method will always help us keep backwards compatibility of operators for
Scala
Cons:
Require update on the FILEHASH with new contents when there is an operator
change. Developers who changed the operator should `make scalapkg` to update
that file.

Please leave any thoughts you may have for this design and feel free to review
the code.

Thanks,
Qing