-1

We should stick with always using squash. It maintains PR reference in commit
history. It is also common practice.

If you want to included commits from multiple contributors in a single PR, open
a branch and make PRs to that branch. Then only use rebase when merging that
branch to master.

Thanks,
Eric

[message truncated...]