Thanks again for organizing Roshani.  I believe the TensorRT work is ready
for a merge.  Thanks to Marek and all the NVIDIA people for iterating on
it.  If possible could a committer review, make sure it meets their
expectations and then merge?  PR is here:

To Marco's point.  I'd recommend we review some of those disabled tests and
see how likely they are to affect users before we cut a release.  Many of
them are obviously not too important from a user's point of view (e.g.
downloading a sometimes-offline image in a test).  One idea would be to try
and address as many of the customer impacting issues as possible between
code freeze and the RC0 vote.