Hi Hao,

It would be a standard(after agreed upon here) and expect reviewers to
enforce it.

purpose, from my earlier email- "improve PR response time, participation,
and PR quality". Since we currently do have any standard or guidelines,
currently developers are using their best judgement and in some cases(when
there is not enough details) it so happens that only the close
collaborators can review the PR.

Thanks, Naveen