Hi Michael,

Thanks for reviewing the report! I've so far updated the report based on
question 1,2, 4 and 5.

1. None.
2. Links:

https://medium.com/apache-mxnet

https://twitter.com/ApacheMXNet

https://www.youtube.com/apachemxnet

https://www.slideshare.net/apachemxnet

https://www.reddit.com/r/mxnet/
3. I'll send out the link to the collection of tutorials shortly.
4. The numbers have been captured from
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pulse/monthly at the end of each
months.
Today, covering 9/4-10/4 the summary shows:
Excluding merges, 48 authors have pushed 126commits to master and 134
commits to all branches. On master, 429 files have changed and there have
been 13,458 additions and 5,975 deletions.
Unfortunately, Github doesn’t provide an API to capture information for
specific time frames. If there is a preferred or standard way in Apache to
capture the changes, we would like to learn more about it..
As in previous reports we only captured changes from the incubator-mxnet
repo. incubator-mxnet-site is generated through CI from the incubator-mxnet
repo and contains static content for http://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/

5 - I added the statement from the top of the report: MXNext had several
new mentors added to help with diversity among it's mentors.

Best,
Haibin