Thanks for making the effort to bring tasks and feature improvements under
a managed boards in JIRA.  This will help in users/contributors to quickly
look through the stories/tasks and contribute to the project that they are
interested in.

We were able to create JIRA boards/filter and share it across the project
earlier. since the last few months I am unable to share the boards that I
create with the project( there was possibly an upgrade to JIRA that removed
access).  Now it looks like it needs global permission to create shared
boards and filter.[1]

We will need to create ticket to Apache INFRA to grant access. Can one of
the mentors help create INFRA ticket?

[1]
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/managing-global-permissions-776636359.html

Thanks, Naveen