Hi,

There is nothing stopping committers from soliciting reviews from
contributors. This is a good suggestion and committers should do this much
more often. I am assuming that the selection process for reviewers also
goes through PPMC. To become a reviewer , he/she would have to have some
history of code review in MXNet. Why not propose them for committer at this
point?

 On the one hand, we are trying to reduce bar to entry through PPMC
committers seperation while on the other hand we are growing this ladder of
hierarchy which somewhat dilutes the purpose of the separation between ppmc
and committer.