During the Hangout on Wednesday multiple release proposals have been
discussed. I summarized discussion here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Hangout+October+24th+2018+8am+and+5pm+PDT>
and
updated the release proposal page
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Project+Proposals+for+next+MXNet+Release>
.
Please review, provide feedback and propose changes.
I plan to start a lazy vote on Sunday regarding the release proposal.

Calling for volunteers to manage the 1.3.1 and 1.4.0 release.

Regards,
Steffen