Hi MXNet developers,

I am working on PR#12953<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/12953>
to update the version of MKL-DNN dependency. This PR will help to address
several requests and issues from the commnunity of both MXNet and MKL-DNN. It
will also improve MXNet performance a lot when using MKL-DNN backend.
Currently, this work is almost done except the failure of LRN CPP test. Since
this PR doesn't touch the integration code of MKL-DNN LRN operator, so I guess
there is something new in MKL-DNN which has conflict with the CPP test . An
internal discussion is ongoing with MKL-DNN developers about that and hopefully
this issue will be fixed soon.

I noticed that there are several other CPP tests for MKL-DNN operator are under
review and they are following the some methodology of LRN CPP test. To avoid
more conflicts, I suggest to hold on the merge of these new tests before the
LRN issue in #12953 is clrealy addressed.

Here is the list of these PRs:

Let me know what do you think. Thanks.
-tao