It seems that there is a problem porting following changes to the v1.3.x
release branch:

Implement mkldnn convolution fusion and quantization

MKL-DNN Quantization Examples and README

The bases are different.

I would need help from authors of these changes to make a backport PR.

@ZhennanQin, @xinyu-intel would you be able to assist me and create the
corresponding PR's?

Without proper history and domain knowledge I would not be able to create
them by my own in reasonable amount of time, I'm afraid.

Best regards,
Anton