AMD benchmarks have been published. We are seeing a x15.8 speedup with Resnet50
(batch size 32) on AWS's new m5a.24xlarge machine. With a smaller network
(Mobilenet - batch size 32) the speedup is more significant at x38.7. Let's
have a vote to see if the PR to have MKLDNN enabled by default
(https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/12591) can be merged before
1.4.0 release.