Hi Steffen,

We had a similar discussion with a legal team in Amazon, and we made this
PR - https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/12559 to fix the
licensing issues in the R-package.

I think the R-package should be good to include in the release, but we
should try to get a confirmation once again before we do include it.

Thanks
Anirudh