Dear Community,

As a contributor, I would like to know the current policy for updating UI
of an operator. I understand UI change should be introduced in major
release not minor release. However, it is still not quite clear to me
regarding the UI change process:

1) Which guideline should we follow when updating the UI in MXNet operators?
2) Who should approve the UI change?
3) In case of backward compatibility, should we favor breaking the backward
compatibility and update the release notes or adding a newer version of the
operator like ***_v2?
4) Which operator should go to contrib and which be implemented as regular?

Any clarification is appreciated and it is helpful to guide PR reviewers as
well.

Merry Christmas to ya'all!

Lin