There should not be a problem including MKLML since the above (BSD
3-clause) is Category A under apache (
https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#what-can-we-include-in-an-asf-project-category-a
).

However, what I noticed from some other apache projects is they created
additional LICENSE files (LICENSE.binary, etc.) to include with the release
packages. This should include everything in our source LICENSE file along
with all licensing information for everything that was part of the released
package such as the MKLML license above. This license should then be
bundled as part of our distribution package.