That looks cool! So glad to see the active community of Clojure.
BTW, Piyush (piyushghai) plans to add the bounding box support for Scala this
week.

Thanks,
Qing

´╗┐On 1/20/19, 7:29 AM, "Carin Meier" <carinme...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Thanks - props for the images belongs to the original Scala article

https://medium.com/apache-mxnet/object-detection-with-mxnet-scala-inference-api-9049230c77fd
    and Kedar - the contributor that ported the object detection feature to
    Clojure. They are pretty awesome though.

http://gigasquidsoftware.com/blog/2019/01/19/object-detection-with-clojure-mxnet/