>From the #infra channel, the options to fix seem to be that it can be
deleted from the repository.apache.org, but we'd need to talk to sonatype
about getting it removed.

I'm not exactly sure where we are in the voting process for release, so
please let me know how everyone would like to proceed.

Sorry again and I'll take steps to make sure that it won't happen again.

Best,
Carin