Am 9. April 2019 17:56:21 MESZ schrieb Jose Luis Contreras Santos
<joseluis.contreras.san...@gmail.com>:
>This is a friendly reminder that the MXNet Berlin User Group will be
>held
>today, starting in a few minutes at 6pm-7pm (CEST) / 9am-10am (PST).

Would you mind providing a brief summary of the user group here? How many ppl
attended, what were the most interesting topics discussed?

Going forward, please make sure to post this summary here. It may help others
understand why the meetup would be interesting to attend. It may also help
understand what downstream users and contributors would like to see in the
meetup, whether or not a pre defined agenda would make sense, which frequency
works best for people, whether or not the offer is needed at all.

Isabel

--
This message was sent with K-9 from a mobile device with swipe to type enabled.
I'm sorry for any embarrassing typos that slipped through.