+1 for the pledge and to start moving things to Python 3.
I think our installation instructions and tutorials can be updated to
default to Python3 and we should update Python2-only tutorials. I know
we have a handful of those, and when I spot them, I'll create an
issue.
I can also look at migrating the docs build to Python 3.
Should we add a new label for issues relating to migrating to Python3?
Cheers,
Aaron