Hi  Per da Silva,

I would like to join this meeting. I would like to ask about some solution
of how to replace the depreciated "crop" layer properly.
I found many have the same issue and I do not find a proper solution. It
can be a real deal breaker for me despite I am really fond
of MXNET and use it in Philips for product development for more than 2
years. I am opening a startup and hope to continue using mxnet.
I am from Belgium by the way. See you today at 7PM

Best regards,

Wen-Yang