The assumption is the AMP requirement is something that has a steep
learning curve. Developers may get confused by the name, but the question
the developer has to essentially answer is (and this can be added in the
error):
1. If the operator can run in FP16 and FP32 modes, put it in
FP16_FP32_FUNCS.
2. If you want to always run the op in FP16 because of the benefits, put it
in FP16.
3. Not sure, Don't know or dont care: FP32 list.

Any operator developer who wrote InferType logic for their operator won't
take much time to choose one of these options.
Now it may be possible that it took a long time before developer realizes
that he has to do this,
thats why I suggested we need to reduce the time it takes for him to
realize that something was missed.

Anirudh