I had read the "Apache Voting Process" guide here:
https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html  and I thought code
changes could be discussed on the mailing list in cases where the PR
is stuck or there's no response for a long time, also I understood
that -1's have to be justified.  Could you, or someone more familiar
which the Apache way enlighten on how to move this issue forward in a
constructive way?

Thanks a lot.

Pedro.