Thank you Tao for leading this and all the community members for helping in
this release.

+1

-[Y] Are release files in correct location?

-[Y] Do release files have the word incubating in their name?

-[Y] Are the digital signature and hashes correct?

-[Y] Does DISCLAIMER file exist?

-[Y] Do LICENSE and NOTICE files exists?

-[Y] Is the LICENSE and NOTICE text correct?

-[Y] Is the NOTICE year correct?

-[Y] Un-included software dependencies are not mentioned in LICENSE or
NOTICE?

-[Y] License information is not mentioned in NOTICE?

Is there any 3rd party code contained inside the release? If so:

-[N] Does the software have a compatible license?

-[Y] Are all software licenses mentioned in LICENSE?

-[Y] Is the full text of the licenses (or pointers to it) in LICENSE?

Is any of this code Apache licensed? Do they have NOTICE files? If so:

-[Y] Have relevant parts of those NOTICE files been added to this NOTICE

file?

-[Y] Do all source files have ASF headers?

-[Y] Do the contents of the release match with what's tagged in version
control?

-[N] Are there any unexpected binary files in the release?

-[Y] Can you compile from source? Are the instruction clear?

Except the license issue mentioned in this Github issue -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/15542

I was able to build from source on GPU(p3.2x EC2 instance) and run
opperf-operator
benchmark utilit
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/tree/master/benchmark/opperf>y
successfully