The original amalgamation tries to generate a single file for compilation
via a script.  This is largely un-necessary, having a file that include the
dependent files and compile that one is relatively easy and sometimes more
robust(without expanding everything into a single file).

I think it might makes sense to deprecate and remove the current one given
that it is no longer properly functioning. If someone is interested, create
another deployment example that is more standalone without the file
expansion. Here is an reference of the "new style" used in the tvm project
https://github.com/dmlc/tvm/tree/master/apps/howto_deploy

TQ