Hi MXNet Community,

currently MXNet provides binary nightly releases of the master branch on pypi.
Do we have any binary nightly releases of the 1.6 branch available (eg on a S3
bucket)?

As the 1.6 branch and the master branch start to diverge, it would be good for
downstream projects that target to release a version depending on MXNet 1.6 to
test against the current 1.6 nightly build instead of the master nightly build.
This way downstream projects can avoid inadvertently introducing dependencies on
MXNet 1.7.

Thank you
Leonard