CMake shipped with ubuntu has issues when compiling with CUDA on GPU
instances.  I wouldn't recommend anything older than 3.12 for Linux GPU

https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/blob/master/ci/docker/install/ubuntu_core.sh#L63

I don't know about windows CMake version but would make sense to require a
newer version.