Thanks, I'd like to close this out with my team.

As I understand it: a set of Verizon employees can contribute to this
project without me needing to list them on a CCLA. *If* they (eventually)
become committers to this project, they will then be asked to sign an ICLA.
But neither they nor I have to do anything now. That's great. If anything
changes and you need any CLAs signed -- I'll be glad to help at that time.

I appreciate your help in this matter. I'm glad that we will have a Verizon
team working with this project. It looks very interesting. I'm going to see
if I can get the folks at Verizon Media (aka Yahoo) to check it out too.

Gil Yehuda: I help with external technology engagement

>From the Open Source Program Office
<https://developer.yahoo.com/opensource/docs/> at Yahoo --> Oath - ->
Verizon Media

My work calendar is open for colleagues to see. yo/open-calendars