Dear Community,

Since Jan 14, 2020, our developers have identified frequently occurrence of
test time-out in our CI system. Nick and Pedro have helped to investigate
this random test timeout, however, due to the design of CI system the
failed instances are already reclaimed and not enough logging is captured
to identify the rootcause.

To resume the development cadence promptly and remove the burden of
repeated PR submission from developers, we decided to take the following
steps:

1) Restart the CI jenkins master
2) Modify the CI configuration so that the snapshot will be taken before
the randomly failed CI instance is reclamied.
3) Keep investigating the rootcause of the random test timeout issue.

In the meanwhile, if you already have PRs currently running in the CI
pipeline, please resubmit your PRs to make sure they will run the pipeline
after restart.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Lin