Thanks for bringing this up. That table is misleading and is not an acceptable
solution for a static reference of the latest pre-releases (more in [1]). I’m
currently working on the replacement that provides similar experiences as
pytorch nightly builds page.

-sz

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/17537#issuecomment-584683578